About the Program
Understand the money laundering risks associated with the betting and gaming sector and how they're mitigated.
Whether you work in the betting and gaming industry or have a customer that does, this accessible course will help you:
- Get to grips with money laundering risks associated with this sector and how to mitigate them
- Gain actionable knowledge to boost your confidence
- Raise your professional profile by gaining an internationally recognised certification awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester
Become an ICA member
When you enrol onto this course you will join an international
community of over 20,000 members. Benefits include:
- Access to the uniquely personalised ICA Learning Hub
- Weekly webinars covering the latest industry
- Discounts on ICA events and further ICA courses
The fee for ICA membership will be added separately to your basket when you enrol online for this course.
What will I learn?
In addition to the essential concepts of AML and CFT, you will also cover the following areas:
- The gambling market – a summary
- Money laundering risks in gambling
- Risk-based approach, culture and governance
- AML in operation
- Market outlook
- Study in your own time and at your own pace
- Course can be completed in as little as four weeks but you will have access for up to three months
- Assessed by a one hour online multiple-choice exam
- Your results are available immediately
- Downloadable certificate to demonstrate your achievement
Is this course right for me?
ICA Specialist Certificates are designed for anyone wanting focused yet accessible knowledge in specific areas of risk. They are suitable either for those working in the first and second lines of defence looking to certify existing specialist areas of knowledge, or for those looking to increase their professional agility by learning about new areas of risk.