About ICBS Business College
ICBS Business College was founded in 1977 in Thessaloniki by a team of scientists to meet the need for Business Education. The expansion of actions in other cities followed. From the very first moment his philosophy was based on:
- Education according to the most efficient European and international standards.
- Programs of study tailored to market needs and future developments in the globalized environment.
- An academic staff that combines academic infrastructure with practical experience.
- Anthropocentric Approach to develop immediacy, relationships in a fertile educational climate to facilitate learning.
- Employment in Business so that innovative and new ideas are created and, above all, evolve into effective business action.
In collaboration with established British State Universities (Ulster, Kingston, Winchester) and accreditations from International Academic Recognition Organizations (AMBA, QAA, NARIC, PRME), ICBS has offered and offered undergraduate and postgraduate programs
- Business Administration
- Financial Management and Accounting
Contributing significantly to the creation of thousands of highly trained graduates who successfully run Businesses and Organizations, both in Private and Public Sector.
ICBS Business College, operating and offering its programs in Thessaloniki and Athens, continues to support and guide students and graduates as well as the wider business community in achieving their goals.
ICBS Thessaloniki Campus
A mere 10 kilometres from the centre of Thessaloniki, lies the Galene campus in Oreokastro, exemplifying 14.000 square metres of privately owned facilities, specially designed to support teacher and student efforts in the pursuit of excellence.
ICBS Galene Campus includes: Classes equipped with audio-visual media and interactive projectors, Conference Hall seating 240 people, Computer laboratories, Library and reading room, Administration offices, Teaching Staff offices, Conference rooms, Secretarial offices, Alumni office, Sports Ground
ICBS Athens City
The ICBS Athens International College is housed in the Greek Management Association (EEDE) building, located in the Kato Patisia, Athens region. The complex houses a conference centre seating 390 people, teaching rooms, seminar rooms, libraries and labs make it an ideal environment that fosters learning in an academic setting.
Cost of Living/Year10,000.00 €
*Application Fee0.00 €
*Charged once per application
Estimated Total/Year10,000.00 €