About Leeds Conservatoire
Leeds Conservatoire is one of the largest conservatoires in the UK, with courses in music and drama from undergraduate to postgraduate level. Tutors bring a wealth of industry expertise, and students can access high-spec facilities, with performance opportunities to develop their experience.
- Leeds Conservatoire's student services team can provide advice on areas such as accommodation, finance and careers.
- Dedicated International Wellbeing Adviser organises a variety of social events for the benefit of international students.
- The Study Skills team can help you develop your academic skills, including advice and guidance on completing your written work.
- Weekly study skills workshops are available for all students to use for support and advice on academic work.
- Online study skills resources are available for students to access from the virtual learning environment.
- If you’ve applied for Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) you might be entitled to one-to-one study skills support.
- GP doctor surgeries and pharmacies are nearby.
- A sexual health clinic is nearby.
- There are many reasonably priced gyms dotted around the city centre.
Wellbeing and mental health support
- The Health and Wellbeing team provide a range of free and confidential services to help with any mental health issues.
STEP FREE ACCESS ALLOWANCE APPLICATION ASSISTANCE
- Disability advisors can support students with disabilities or learning differences.
- Leeds Conservatoire has lift access to every floor.
- The conservatoire has an SU representative for disabilities who can provide support and share advice.
Bursaries and scholarships
- Leeds Conservatoire Undergraduate International Scholarship: this undergraduate scholarship can be applied for by any prospective international-fee-paying student for a full-time degree, subject to conditions. It is widely available, with the annual amount ranging from £1,000–£3,200, and can potentially be awarded across multiple years.
- Leeds Conservatoire Postgraduate International Scholarship: this scholarship can be applied for by any prospective international-fee-paying student at full-time MA level, subject to conditions. It is widely available with £1,000 being the typical amount, or in some cases up to £2,500.
Avg Cost of Tuition/Year18,000.00 USD
Cost of Living/Year11,000.00 USD
Estimated Total/Year29,000.00 USD